Data Science Manager
ManpowerGroup Greece on behalf of Pfizer, is looking for Data Science Manager.
By joining Pfizer you will be a part of the company that is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry. You will join one of the international digital research hubs with a focus on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics.
Job Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
You will be expected to:
- Manage multiple data science projects by providing strategic and technical direction to the analytics team through various problem-solving approaches, consulting methodologies, and project management
- Engage with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand and solve business problems through advance analytics and communicate impact accordingly
- Design and execute advanced analytics and predictive modeling projects using rigorous statistical methods and machine learning techniques
- Apply artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to real-world problems
- Design new visualizations to make descriptive analyses more intuitive and informative for additional modeling
- Solve complex business problems by designing and executing customized, novel, and high priority analytical projects utilizing advanced analytical techniques
- Research, identify and apply new algorithms and technologies to current business needs
- A minimum of a BSc degree with 5+ years of experience or a PhD 3+ years’ experience.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) majors with quantitative emphasis – Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering etc. preferred
- 5+ years of programming experience with one or more analytics tool (Python, SAS, R or SQL)
- 3+ years with a data visualization tool (e.gs., R, Spotfire, Tableau)
- Project and stakeholder management experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: machine learning, statistics, healthcare, life sciences
- Competitive salary based on skillset & experience
- Private medical plan
- Pension plan
- Yearly bonus
- Work from home options, 2-3 days per week
- Diverse opportunities to develop your skills & grow your career in a climate of innovation & collaboration